Monday, May 24, 2010

Skincerity


Ever since I had my girls I have been struggling with acne. I never miss washing my face at night, and have tried many different cleansers, lotions and potions without any results- UNTIL NOW. I recenly discovered this great product call Skincerity. It is great because all you have to do is roll it on right before bed, and it actually works. I have been using this product for about a month now and have seen a huge change in not only my acne, but also that fact the my face feels as soft as a baby's bum now. I also have been rolling it on a few scars that I have acquired, and they are slowly dissapearing too. Skincerity has also been proved to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, hydrate your skin, improve sun-damaged complexions, and reduce age spots. I love this product, and so I am now selling it. I would love to let anyone who is interested in it try a bottle out for a week, and if you don't like it, all you have to do is send it back to me. No strings attached. If anyone is interested, or has any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment and I would love to talk to you about it. You can check it out at www.mynucerity.com/jmathews

1 comment:

Brian and Mal said...

Hey Jodi! You probably don't remember me, I'm married to Bryant's friend, Brian Andreasen. We came up and saw you guys in Logan right after the twins were born. Anyways, my doctor has recently taken away my birth control pills and I too, am breaking out like crazy! I might be interested in this lovely product! How much is it? How long will a bottle last me? Thanks for the info! You can write me back on our blog or email me at brianandmallory@hotmail.com

Mallory