Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

Yesterday Bryant and I took our girls for their 4 month doctors appointments. I can't beleive they are already 4 months. Time seriously flies. Anyways I thought I would share their stats with everyone.
Bailee who was born at 2 lbs. 12 oz. now weighs 8 lbs 15 oz.& is 21.5 inches long. She is still under the 5th percentile for both height and weight, but the doctor is very pleased with her growth.
As for Berklee who weighed 3 lbs. 13 oz at birth now weighs 11 lbs 2 oz putting her in the 5th percentile for weight. She is 23 inches long and in the 10th percentile for length.
Both girls are very healthy and have come a long ways. I am so thankful that they have been able to remain free from any illness so far this winter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cutie, Jodi! I love their big eyes!

Trina said...

They are darling!

Sotutus said...

I LOVE MY LADIES!!! THEY'RE THE CUTEST!