Monday, November 30, 2009

Blessing Day

So we finally got our girls blessed yesterday. We are kind of paranoid parents and wanted to wait until they got a little bit bigger and the swine flu cleared before we wanted to take them to church. With all of Bryant's family home for Thanksgiving we decided it would be the perfect time to get their blessings done. Bryant did such an awesome job. I am so grateful for the preisthood he holds and for the example he is to me and my girls. He is such a good daddy. I always have known how lucky I was to be married to such a good man, but watching him bless my babies yesterday made me appreciate and love him so much more.
Here are a few pictures of my cute babies.

Our Happy Little Family

My mom and Dad

Bailee
Berklee

Berklee

Bailee

4 comments:

Tiffani Tarbet said...

Beautiful babies Jodi! Trina and Boyd blessed Bella on the same day. I'm glad they are doing so well!

Anonymous said...

Could they possibily get any cuter??? Oh they are so adorable!!!

Brooks and Andrea said...

They are so cute and getting so big. I love their smiles!!

the nice one said...

wow!!! what a special day! they are so adorable!! congrats