Thursday, May 14, 2009

Brinlee Jo


Happy 1st Birthday Brinlee! One year ago today, I gave birth to my sweet Brinlee Jo. I can't believe it's already been a year. This year has been a rollercoaster of emotions. From the lowest of losing my Brinlee, to finding out we are having twin girls. I can't believe I've actually made it through a whole year. One year ago today, I would have never thought that life could go on, or that I was ever going to be able to laugh again, but with the Lord's help I did. I still struggle every day with wondering what Brinlee would be doing, or what she would look like, never knowing if I am going to cry my way through the entire day, or if I am going to be okay. But the fact is that I am doing it. I never knew the heartache a person could go through, until I've actually been there myself, or never knew the power of a mother's love until I held my daughter in my arms for the very first time. I love you Brinlee and can't wait until the day I get to see you again and get the opportuntiy to be with you forever.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I love you Jodi. I'm sorry for all you have gone through, but I am proud of you. You have been so strong.

Sotutus said...

I love you Jodi. Your strength amazes me and I know it is because the Lord loves you and is with you that you have been able to get through this past year. I also can't wait for the day you (and all of us) get to be with your sweet Brinlee forever. You deserve to hold, care for and be with her for eternity. I love you!