Monday, April 20, 2009

Babies!

Bryant and I went for our 20 week ultrasound today to find out what we are having. We were pleasantly surprised when they told us we were having not only one healthy baby girl, but 2. I am a bit overwhelmed and am still in shock from when they told us in January that we were having Twins, let alone having 2 girls. I just hope they become the best of friends. The babies are growing rapidly each measuring at about a pound. I feel like I am already huge, and wonder how big am I really going to get with this pregnancy. At 20 weeks, I am almost the size I was when I delivered Brinlee. I can barely wait to start shopping for all the cute little matching outfits and getting to dress them up. 145 days and counting! Here is a picture of each of them, aren't they just so cute already.







9 comments:

Sotutus said...

I LOVE THEM TOO MUCH!! I can't wait to meet them!

Jodi said...

I am so happy for you guy. Congrats! Can't wait to hold them.

Tiffani Tarbet said...

I am excited to see what they will look like! Post a picture of your so called huge baby. I bet I was as big as you with Cameron! Love ya, I'm so glad you started a blog!

Tiffani Tarbet said...

I meant to say belly above, not baby sorry!

Trina said...

Hooray!! I am so excited for you guys! That is so awesome that you are going to have two girls! You will have so much fun with them. I am glad everything looks good and healthy, it can be a bit nerve racking getting the ultrasound, and hoping everything is okay. I get mine next month...so I hope I have good news too! Love ya!

Tosha said...

Jodi congrats! My mom told me you were going to have twins. How exciting! I am so glad things are looking good and I am excited you started a blog! It will be fun keeping up with your family! My blog is private so e-mail me so I can invite you...toshatunbridge@gmail.com.

Bill & Jen said...

Jodi..Hi, I forgot how I came upon your blog..hope that's ok! Congrats on the two new girls! How exciting! Brian told me and I couldn't be happier for you!!
Good Luck with everything!
Jenni Andreasen King

Bill & Jen said...

I forgot to mention this....I don't know how much you and Bryant keep in touch with Brian and Mallory...but they have a blog also...I have it linked from my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Jodi! I found you and that is super exciting looking forward to TWINS!! It's been a long time and obviously we need to catch up, but i'm glad you're blogging so i can update myself ;) Matt has a twin sister and i think his life would be fulfilled if we ever had twins. Congratulations! Can't wait to see some pictures!!