Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Baby Turns 3

Last Saturday we celebrated the birth of our sweet Brinlee Jo. I can't believe it has already been 3 years. At the time of her birth I didn't know if I was going to make it to the next hour, or day, but here I am 3 years later. I am so thankful for the opportunity I had to have Brinlee in my life, even though it was so short. I am so glad she never will have to experience any trials in her life, and that she has the golden ticket into heaven that we all strive for daily. I am so thankful for her 3 siblings who have blessed my life so much, and who bring joy to me every day. I am so thankful for the knowledge of have of eternal families, and look forward to the day when I will get to hold my beautiful daughter in my arms again.
We celebrated Brinlee's birthday by just spending time as family. We took 3 balloons to her grave and sent them free, as we always do. Then we drove to Preston and had a picnic in the park and played with our girls. It was a great day to reflect on all we have, and our sweet daughter.
Happy Birthday baby girl. I love you so much.

No comments: