Thursday, March 31, 2011

20 months

I took the girls to get their pictures taken last week. My sister Aubri went with me and I'm pretty sure that I wore her completely out by the end of the day. The girls were a little dramatic all day starting out with Berklee freaking out at the portrait studio. She was seriously inconsolable. The only way she would let them take pictures of her was if I was holding her, and that is why you can see my thumb in one of her pictures. We unfortunately didn't get any good ones of them together. It was pretty hilarious trying to take them though the photographer had a sheet draped over me while I held them. It didn't quite turn out how I was hoping it would, but we still ended up getting a few good pictures of both of them in the end. I can't beleive how big they are getting, and how quickly they are growing up. Thanks for being such good sister and such a great Auntie Aubri. We really appreciated your help!

2 comments:

Erica Jessop said...

That's crazy that one of the has tons of hair and the other one has so little compared haha!! The are PRECIOUS PRECIOUS PRECIOUS!

Tiffani Tarbet said...

I think they turned out super cute...I love the new backgrounds that they have, don't you! Picture day is always a stressful one.