Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas

Christmas was so much fun this year. We spent Christmas Eve with the Mathews side and Christmas Day with my family. Bailee & Berklee were a little bit spoiled this year, but I'm sure no one is surprised by that. The girls caught on quickly on how to unwrap presents, and unwrapped them all by themselves- plus most of mine and Bryant's. I'm not sure they quite understood why all the sudden they were able to make this huge mess, when I had been telling them not to touch them for the entire month previous. I'm sure it's pretty confusing.



Here are a couple of pictures of them in their new Christmas outfits. A puffy vest, and skinny jeans. SO CUTE!!


Here is a picture of them this year and last year on Christmas with Aunt Aubri. I can't believe how much they have changed


I love my cute little ladies!!

2 comments:

Sotutus said...

I love your cute little ladies too!! But why didn't you tell me my glasses were down on the end of my nose like an old lady! Kripes!

Tiffani Tarbet said...

I love the puffy vests. I can't believe how big they are getting! And Aubri, you don't look like an old lady, you look cute :)