Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween

This year I had so much fun dressing the girls up for Halloween. We went to the school carnival with them on Thursday, and even though they are too little to play a lot of the games they did play a few. Then we took them trick-or-treating to a few houses on Saturday, I don't think they really understood what was going on but they had a tight grip on their buckets and there was no way they were going to let go of them. I love my little buggies.




Berklee admiring herself in the mirror

3 comments:

Erica Jessop said...

Ha I love that your girls were the same thing as mine great minds think alike;) they look ADORABLE BTW:)

Shawn and Ashley Oram said...

They are so cute Jodi! I can't believe how big they are.

Ashley said...

JODI!!! I just came across your blog and am sooo happy to see how cute and wonderful your little family is! I'm so excited!
Your little girls are adorable! Love their halloween costumes! Fun times! :)